a cool and tough introduction survey:
- name: britt
- your catchphrase: i should be writing
- fav emoji/emoticon: the one that looks the the scream painting
- favorite color scheme: pastels but in the cool tones area. give me greens, blues and purples, any day.
- favorite type of monster-person: dragons.
- something real cool that you can do: i can do things without looking. i’ve trained myself to put earrings in without a mirror, put my bra on in the back, find things by touch. I think it’s pretty cool that I can feel things and know what they are or put them on without having to look. saves time too.
- a song you want to share with your followers: Poet by Bastille or anything from Jaymes Young’s album. If there was something you listened to in a field looking at the stars these are it.
- top 3 characters of all time: Tony Stark, Cora Hale, Oberyn Martell. They’re my dream team. All have qualities that I love and relate to and I just love them so much. I will defend them too the death,.
- what pets do you have: none, and i’ve never had one.
- your hogwarts house: ravenclaw & slytherin. hatstall
- favorite pokemon: charmander
yoooo what i need by tomorrow
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Happy Birthday Emily Bett Rickards (July 24, 1991)
when you just need to talk to your best friend and she’s got work in 2 hours.
- Name: brittney
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Birthday: december 29th
- Height: 5’7 3/4”
- Sexuality: straightish
- Relationship status: singleish
- Occupation: college student (preping for grad aka unemployment)Do you have any--
- siblings: 1 sister
- pets: none
- piercings: ears
- tattoos: noneFavorite--
- movies: the avengers, fight club, shakespeare in love, watchmen
- foods: crab, mashed potatoes, applesauce
- bands/artists: all time low, bastille, fall out boy, jaymes young
- things to do: write, attempt to make graphics, waste time
- How bodies decompose
- Wilderness survival skills
- Mob mentality
- Other cultures
- What it takes for a human to die in a given situation
- Common tropes in your genre
- Average weather for your setting
guys this super cute black girl came in my store with big, beautiful, natural hair and she was showing off her new red dress and i told her “you look so beautiful, just like annie!” and she and her mom didn’t know about the new movie coming out so i showed her the trailer and she said “mommy she looks just like me!” and her smile was so fucking huge
don’t tell me representation isn’t important